Project Management for Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a powerful enhancement that delivers comprehensive project management capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Easily define and manage projects for greater team visibility, associate project tasks for real-time, distributed project collaboration; and maintain scope control with pre-defined milestones so you can measure actual vs. estimated costs to keep your project on schedule and under budget.
Projects, by definition, consist of a set of project goals and objectives – no matter what your business focus or unique project lifecycle requirements are; this definition remains constant. Project Management is a flexible framework within Microsoft Dynamics CRM that can be easily adapted to meet the needs of any project engagement. You define the aspects and definitions around your unique project management needs – so you can keep track of budgets, timelines, actual vs. allocated time, expenses, status reports and resource planning.
- Workflow automates routine project task assignment, alerts and status changes
- Associate project tasks against milestones for better resource and scope visibility
- Quickly view actual time spent vs. budgeted time with real-time project status dashboards
- Deliver end to end project management for any Professional Services firm
- Keep accurate time-keeping records at the resource, project, milestone and project task level.
- Project templates allow for quick and easy project setup and maintain consistency across each project
Project Management CRM Add On
Project Management Add on for CRM 2013
View All 34 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.