Axonom's Powertrak solution includes: Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ), Interactive 2D/3D Product Configurator, Quote Generation, Time and Billing, Customer Portal, Partner Portal, Contact Center, Forecasting, Event Management, and more.
High-tech and light-manufacturing organizations are expanding into new markets using complex sales channels and extending their range of products and services worldwide. Selling to and servicing customers and partners in this environment requires multi-level relationship tracking, make-to-order product quoting, configuration and ordering, closed-loop web self-service, support portals, dealer loyalty management tools, channel partner and direct sales force lead management and a worldwide presence.
Powertrak for Tablets
Configure quotes and orders, manage multi-channel leads, review and update their pipeline, and maintain transactions such as time and billing information on tablets.
- Multi-channel Forecasting / Demand Planning
- Mobile CRM for iPad, Tablet and mobile devices
- Contact Center / Call Center
- Quote & Product Configurator
- Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ, Pricing & Quoting, Contract Management, eCommerce, Guided Selling)
- Time & Billing
- Design Win
- Partner Portal
- In-line Editable Grids (Editable Grid)
- Gold Competency in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Certified for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 (CfMD)
Sales configuration and quoting solution integrated into Dynamics CRM
Powertrak Partner Portal and Product Configurator
Powertrak Rules-driven Surveys on iPads and Surface Tablets
View All 21 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.