Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Insurance Benefits Brokers is an integrated agency management solution designed specifically for insurance agencies that broker employee benefits solutions; including group benefits, health, individual life and financial services.
Robust Policy Management
- View policy information from a global or client perspective with intuitive drill-down capabilities.
- Manage policy rates and carrier plan information; and easily copy policy and rate information from one year to the next
- Carrier plan templates and contribution amounts across each client and policy coverage type
Streamline Client Interactions
- Export carrier plans to Microsoft Excel for quick plan comparisons and RFP creation
- View Leads, Prospects, Clients and Carriers including all future and past interactions across every agency touch point
- Manage service issues cases by issue category, policy, client, carrier, producer or
- Track and store electronic documents for consistent and logical record management and retrieval
Improve Sales Effectiveness
- Identify new clients and up-sell, cross-sell value to existing clients
- Develop appropriate, targeted marketing campaigns to high-value clients
- Dashboards for agent and broker productivity, new business pipeline, customer loyalty and year-to-date commissions vs. expected sales goals
- Manage incoming carrier commissions and outgoing producer payments in one system
- Drill down into the policy, carrier, or producer split details.
- Import monthly carrier statements for quick reconciliation
- On-demand reports provide visibility into actual vs. expected commissions, producer commissions, commissions by carrier, or commissions by client
Insurance Benefits Brokers Solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.