ePharma is Certified for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 solution and is a cutting-edge Sales Force Automation / Life Sciences mobile solution specifically engineered for the Pharmaceutical Sector.
The biggest obstacle facing the South African Pharmaceutical Industry is the size and diversity of the customer base. The need to identify and profile the various segments within the customer market is significant. ePharma empowers both Managers and representatives to do so.
Field based pharmaceutical representatives can capture product details, check stock availability and place orders whilst onsite with their clients. Managers can evaluate representatives' performance and identify market trends using various sets of reporting
tools available, thus allowing comprehensive performance monitoring. In addition to this, representatives can introduce new products on demand, revitalize old products and educate clients using real-time market intelligence available on their mobile device.
Some of the challenges that were identified and catered for during the developmental phases of the solution include:
- Effective monitor for sales performance
- Accurate order-taking
- Automated weekly route scheduling
- Effective territory management
- Post implementation evaluation on promotions
- Daily updates on brand targets versus performance
- Database management
- Effective implementation and monitoring of sales incentives
- Readily available product information
- Accurate customer segmentation.
The mobile field service solution addresses the following key areas
- Call Sheets appear on the Field Sales Representatives mobile device as a new task
- Representatives are able to view all data associated with the client on the mobile device,
- When a call is completed and closed on the device, all data is sent electronically to the back-end system.
- Stock orders are immediately sent to the Warehouse
- A full audit trail of the call is available on the Back-end system immediately after the call has been closed
- GPS, photograph and signature capture modules assist with quick and easy task completion
In the ever changing worlds of Technology and pharmaceuticals, whilst faced with the constant re-design of integral business processes, Mint with its ePharma solution seeks to be a constant partner to the Pharmaceutical Industry and an evolutionary front runner in the technology that supports the industry.
View All 2 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.