List Your Solutions in the Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace
Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP applications and professional services that meet the criteria below will be migrated to the Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace.
Note: It may take up to a week for your profile to appear in the marketplace. If you have any questions, please contact the Pinpoint team.
Criteria for listing in the marketplace:
Your marketplace listing must meet the Pinpoint Profile Guidelines. See the Add Listings page on Pinpoint for the definitions for applications and professional services, tips and tricks, and formatting guidance.
Any application that you wish to list in the marketplace:
- Must pass the Microsoft Dynamics software test for the most recently released Microsoft Dynamics products.
- For Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications, visit the Microsoft Platform Ready site, register your application and test it using the free downloadable self-test tool.
- For Microsoft Dynamics ERP applications, visit the Lionbridge site to complete the test.
- Must include the Microsoft Dynamics CRM or ERP product it has been tested for in the profile.
For any CRM professional service you wish to list in the marketplace, you must:
- Attain the Customer Relationship Management Microsoft competency.
- Support the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
If you wish to list an ERP professional service in the marketplace you must:
- Attain the Enterprise Resource Planning Microsoft competency.
- Support the latest versions of Microsoft Dynamics ERP products.
If you wish to list an application outside of your headquarters country/region, as identified in the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN), you can:
- Create two (2) additional, unique Microsoft Dynamics customer-approved references in MPN for each solution, for each country/region you choose to list in. Note: The two references for each solution should be provided by two different customers.
- Use the Pinpoint Dashboard to create listings in the local language of any additional countries/regions and submit for approval.
- Once your references are approved by the customer, send an email to email@example.com. Include a link to the Pinpoint solution profile you want to have listed, and specify which country/region you want to be listed in.
Certified for Microsoft Dynamics
Certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CfMD) applications are differentiated by the CfMD logos. Learn how to achieve the CfMD status. If you would like to have your CfMD logo shown in additional countries, please consider nominating your resellers for the Certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CfMD) Reseller status and inform firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create Your Listing
- Profile your company on Pinpoint if you haven't done so.
- Sign in to your Pinpoint Dashboard with the Microsoft account credentials (formerly Windows Live ID) associated with your MPN ID.
- Create your application or professional services listing by clicking on “Edit Profiles.”
- Submit for approval by the Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace team.
Create Your Best Profile
Make It Work for You
Watch the Pinpoint for Partners video on how to showcase your apps + services.
Get customer reviews with the customer review email template. Reviews can enhance your credibility and improve your search rankings.
Share the Review Guidelines with customers. You can request reviews for your applications and services, as well as your company.
Improve Your Search Ranking
Here are the top things you can do to improve your ranking in marketplace search results.
Integrate relevant keywords in your profile: Pinpoint metrics show that profiles that include words that resonate with business customers and/or align with the business tasks they need to accomplish receive the most traffic and surface higher in search results. The following are just an example of the keywords that might be applicable to your Microsoft Dynamics applications or services: Accounting, Inventory, Sales Force Automation, marketing or customer service, project.
Listen to the words your customers use when they talk to you about their business needs. It is likely that they use words that many business customers might use to both speak about and search for the technology products and services that you offer. Include these words in your company description, your application and/or service name, and your application and/or service listing so that search engines can recognise them.
Align with Microsoft competencies: Customers can easily recognise qualified Microsoft partners through the new Microsoft competencies. Silver and/or Gold competencies are considered in search rankings.
Get Customer Ratings and Reviews: Improve the relevancy of your listings in search results by getting your customers to submit honest reviews about their experiences with you, your software and services. Encourage them to go to the Reviews section of your company’s profile and click on the Submit a Review button.
Earn the CfMD credential (Certified for Microsoft Dynamics – for Microsoft Dynamics partners only) for your applications. Applications with this distinction are considered in search rankings.