Get Listed on the Dynamics Marketplace
The Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace, built on Microsoft Pinpoint, is available in select countries worldwide.
Designed specifically to showcase experts, applications, and professional services that extend the value of Microsoft Dynamics, this comprehensive marketplace helps customers easily find, demo, and buy partner offerings that work with Dynamics CRM and ERP products.
Review the requirements below and follow the instructions to list your applications and professional services on the Dynamics Marketplace.
Criteria for Listing in the Marketplace
Your marketplace listing must meet the Pinpoint Profile Guidelines.
Any application that you wish to list in the marketplace:
- Must pass the Microsoft Dynamics software test for the most recently-released Microsoft Dynamics products.
- For Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications, visit the Microsoft Platform Ready site, register your application, and test it using the free downloadable self-test tool.
- For Microsoft Dynamics ERP applications, visit the Lionbridge site to complete the test.
- Must include the Microsoft Dynamics CRM or ERP product it has been tested for as a "Microsoft 'Works With' Products and Technologies" selection in the "Edit Shared Attributes" menu.
Any professional service that you wish to list in the marketplace:
- Must support the latest versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM or ERP products and include these as a "Microsoft 'Works With' Products and Technologies" selection in the "Edit Shared Attributes" menu.
- If your professional service supports Dynamics CRM, you must attain the Customer Relationship Management Microsoft competency.
- If your professional service supports Dynamics ERP, you must attain the Enterprise Resource Planning Microsoft competency.
Certified for Microsoft Dynamics
Certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CfMD) applications are differentiated by the CfMD logos. Learn how to achieve the CfMD status. If you would like to have your CfMD logo shown in additional countries, please consider nominating your resellers for the Certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CfMD) Reseller status and inform firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add Your Listing to the Marketplace
- Sign in to your Pinpoint Dashboard with the Microsoft account credentials (formerly Windows Live ID) associated to your Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) account.
- Click Add or edit Profiles, then select the Apps + Services tab.
- Click Edit Shared Attributes next to the listing you want to add to the Dynamics Marketplace.
- Select the appropriate options for these required attributes:
- Marketplace - select Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace (and Microsoft Pinpoint), then check the relevant product departments for your offering. Any boxes you check must have a corresponding "Works With" selection for that department.
- Microsoft "Works With" Products and Technologies - select the Dynamics CRM and ERP products from the list below that apply to your offering:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013
- Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Clearly specify in your profile description how your application or professional service utilizes or enhances the Microsoft Dynamics products you have selected as "Works With" technologies
- Be sure you have met the additional application or professional service criteria shown above.
- Click Submit for Approval to trigger a review by the Dynamics Marketplace Team.
Create Your Best Profile
Make It Work for You
Watch the Pinpoint for Partners video on how to showcase your apps + services.
Get customer reviews with the customer review e-mail template. Reviews can enhance your credibility and improve your search rankings.
Share the Review Guidelines with customers. You can request reviews for your applications and services, as well as your company.
Improve Your Search Ranking
Here are the top things you can do to improve your ranking in marketplace search results.
Integrate relevant keywords in your profile: Pinpoint metrics show that profiles that include words that resonate with business customers and/or align with the business tasks they need to accomplish receive the most traffic and surface higher in search results. The following are just a sampling of the keywords that might be applicable to your Microsoft Dynamics applications or services: Accounting, Inventory, Sales Force Automation, marketing or customer service, project.
Listen to the words your customers use when they talk to you about their business needs. It is likely they use words that many business customers might use to both speak about and search for the technology products and services you offer. Include these words in your company description, your application and/or service name, and your application and/or service listing so that search engines can recognize them.
Align with Microsoft competencies: Customers can easily recognize qualified Microsoft partners through the new Microsoft competencies. Silver and/or Gold competencies are considered in search rankings.
Get Customer Ratings and Reviews: Improve the relevancy of your listings in search results by getting your customers to submit honest reviews about their experiences with you, your software and services. Encourage them to go to the Reviews section of your company’s profile and click on the Submit a Review button.
Earn the CfMD credential (Certified for Microsoft Dynamics—for Microsoft Dynamics partners only) for your applications. Applications with this distinction are considered in search rankings.